Friday, 9 September 2011

Dom&Emma&Amelie.

Introducing the beautiful Amelie Jayne Coco..






I don't know what it is, but this is my first favourite... She is the cutest thing in the world!


If you saw Dom and Emma's maternity shoot, I used my grandma's patchwork quilt and so I thought I'd re-use it in Amelie's shoot too :)



Baby Amelie and her beautiful Grandma :)




Favourite number 2. So cute...


Favourite number 3. Love Emma's eyelashes and the dimple in the back of Amelie's neck :)







I really hope you liked them, I had such an amazing morning and I honestly have not seen such a cute newborn baby... Congratulations again Dom and Emma, enjoy being parents.. And unfortunately you don't have a choice, I will be photographing your beautiful daughter her whole life :)

If anyone wants to contact me for a shoot, rosie.28.biggs@gmail.com
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. OH they're so good! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rosie! Yes, I got your last e-mail and will write you a few lines in a couple days! Enjoyed these very much. My favorites were of mom and grandma looking over the baby and kissing the baby. What a sweet pretty baby. Isn't this such a rewarding hobby! I just posted my first High School Senior so check it out when you get time. Later, Mary

    ReplyDelete